Sunday, January 30, 2011

Movie - Faster


FASTER is a movie which I had recently watched.
which I did not know any of d synopsis & stars before I entered the cinema.
Chosen it just simply to filled up some free time with my dear~

Our conversation (roughly LOL):
dear: since we have time, let's go to watch a movie.
me: okay, wat movie to watch??
dear: eh... dont know leh.. u hv any preference?
me: ................... no idea wor..
dear: u just flip d newspaper c whether any nice movie to watch..
me: (glanced at newspaper) eh.. Gulliver's travel ald watch, skip d horror movie..
got 1 movie , but I dont know wat is it about...
dear: should be ok geh, just go & watch lor.
me: okay lor...


Haha, i know this is very crap, but that's what really happened when me & dear really going to cinema just for the sake of watching movie!
sometime we got lucky & caught some nice movie.
But sometime will 'accidentally' watched some ''rubbish'' LOL.



Back to the story..
Finally we watch the FASTER
the movie is generally about a prisioner (driver of a robbery) who taking action of revenge to people who had killed his beloved brother after his 10 years of prison life.

Overall the actions, gun shooting, drifting are very fascinating.
& there are some laughing points which really unexpected.

Which impressed me the most is the ending of the movie:
The cop said: I'm affraid to go to the hell, because the hell was made up of all the devil things I had done.

I can't really remember excactly how that phrase is, but roughly the meaning are the same.
The cop was chased after & killed by the prisoner, because he is the killer of prisoner's brother.
The prisioner was actually a soft-hearted person who did not hurt anyone innocent, but he is determined & turned to become a killer as to revenge after his brother death.


How true is the cycle~
When we did something bad, it will actually bringing effects to other things that will finally impact back to ourselves~
SO..think wise before you do anything..

MORALE of the story I caught ^_^

3 comments:

  1. sho cute la u two.. so random.. ahahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiseh..someone showing off the cuteness! LOL~ Anyway, I always believe what goes around comes anround! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :p I felt kinda stupid when typing it out too..

    ReplyDelete