Past by Sg Buloh KTM station yesterday,
as I need to pass by it almost everyday on my way back from office.
Suddenly it reminded me of something,
There was once upon a time, when I always travelled back from Uni to home by KTM,
There was once upon a time, when I always travelled back from Uni to home by KTM,
& there was once I missed d station to get down & it reached Sg Buloh.
I was kinda afraid at dat time as I hv never took KTM to Sg Buloh before tat.
Of course in d end I still able to reach home safely.
But at dat time, I have never thought that I will need to pass by this KTM station everyday in future.
Is this a kind of growth & transition that happened in us without our notice?
During secondary school, I have not thought about living at somewhere far from home for study.
Afterall, I stayed in Malacca 1 year for study, lived there wif no frenz over there before I started.
When I started driving to Uni, & it takes me 1 hour to travel every week,
I couldn't imagine how if I need to travel everyday.
Afterall, I worked in Cheras which required me to drive everyday 45min for going to work.
& it goes for 1 year.
Now even worse,
Takes me 1 hour to travel to Shah Alam everyday.
But still I'm getting used with it.
But still I'm getting used with it.
Suddenly I realized I'm doing things that I have thought I would never able to do in the past.
Is it time really walk by so fast,
until I don't realized I'm growing,
& changing my life style?
I hope the changed were not a bad one.
& the changes is going to be good.
LIFE GOES ON~~
suddenly so many old moments flash back in my mind..
I missed those old days wif my dearest frenz..
appreciated all d bestie frendship very very much!
I realized I had gotten lesser & lesser time for myself, for my family, my dear & frenz..
I wish I can always be me & myself always!
now only you start to miss us truly! You've been neglecting us! =(
ReplyDeleteof cuz not! i miss u & others always.. juz tat nw only i express it in words in a blog post :) Our relationship no need to be mentioned in words geh..
ReplyDelete